- In this disclaimer the following is understood to mean:
- the web page: every web page on which the publisher includes a hyperlink to this disclaimer with the intention to apply this disclaimer to it;
- the publisher: the authorised publisher of the web page;
- use(s): loading, logging in, requesting, consulting, reading, viewing, listening, editing, completing (forms), sending, copying (temporarily), storing, forwarding, distributing, making use of services, committing legal acts (e.g. buying, renting), among others;
- you: the natural or legal person, represented or not, who uses the web page;
the content: texts, images, hyperlinks, sound and/or video excerpts and/or other objects, among others;
- damage: direct or indirect damage of any nature, including lost data and business, lost turnover, profit or any other economic disadvantage.
- The following applies to the web page. By using the web page you agree with this disclaimer.
- The publisher makes every effort to regularly update and/or supplement the content of the web page. Despite this care and attention, it is possible that the content is incomplete and/or incorrect.
- The publisher provides the content of the web page as is, without any guarantee or warranty as to its soundness, suitability for a particular purpose or otherwise. The content is experimental and intended for private use.
- The publisher is not liable for damage that has been or threatens to be inflicted and results from or is in any way related to the use of the web page or to the impossibility of consulting the web page.
- The publisher may change or terminate the web page (or have it changed or terminated) at his/her own discretion and at any time, with or without prior notice. The publisher is not liable for the consequences of such changes or termination.
- Subject to this disclaimer, the publisher is not responsible for third-party files that are clearly linked to the web page. Links do not imply ratification of those files.
- Unauthorised or improper use of the web page or its contents can result in an infringement of intellectual rights, regulations with regard to privacy, publication and/or communication in the broadest sense of the word. You are responsible for everything you send from the web page.
- The publisher reserves the right to deny you permission to use the web page and/or certain services offered on the web page. Subsequently, the publisher may monitor access to the web page.
- You will safeguard and indemnify the publisher, his/her employees, representatives, licensees, trading partners and the author of this disclaimer against judicial and extrajudicial measures, convictions, etc., including the costs of legal assistance, accountants, etc., called upon by third parties as a result of or related to your use of the web page, your violation of any statutory regulation or the rights of third parties.
(C Mr F.J. Van Eeckhoutte, ICT/IP lawyer, Amersfoort, www.vaneeckhoutteadvocaten.nl)